In some locations, the standard account has the following subtypes:
- Standard. It is characterized by floating spreads, 1:30 leverage, swap-free accounts, risk hedging options.
- Cent. The conditions do not significantly differ from the standard account, with the only exception — you can make very low "cent" rates. Usually, this option is recommended for beginners right after switching from the FXTM demo version to real money trading.
- Stock CFDs. Basically, this type of account is designed for trading CFD shares. It does not charge commissions, trading is possible without swaps, leverage is up to 1:10.
All above-described accounts are available only on the basis of the MT4 terminal.
As for ECN, the subtypes will be as follows:
- FXTM Pro. It is mostly suitable for market professionals. Spreads start from 0, deep liquidity up to level 1 is provided. The account works without commission fees.
- ECN Zero. It allows you to use investment management of funds, there are limited floating spreads, no commission is charged.
Each trade is charged with a commission of 4 USD. Spreads start from 0.1 pips. ECN accounts operate on the basis of the MT4 and MT5 terminals.